Sunday, October 5, 2014

Eight is Definitely Enough

Eight is Definitely Enough

Hello everyone, my name is Tara Street, I am 45 years old and I have eight children. Yes, eight children. I have been married for 25 years to my high school sweetheart. We had our first son when we were 16. We now have five girls and three boys.  I also have nine grandchildren.  There are many joys that come from raising a big family.
One of our favorite things to do together as a family is watch football together. We all get together for every Dallas Cowboys football game. Everyone wears their favorite Dallas shirt and brings their hopes for our team to win that day.
We have plenty of snacks, food, and fun.  There is a lot of clapping, cheering and sometimes some yelling at the television. Some games are good some games are not so good.
We take our football games very seriously in this family. Win or lose, we always come back for the next game.   It is not the most popular thing to be a Dallas Cowboys family in an Eagles town; that is what we are and we love it.

Football is one way that my family shows our togetherness.  It so wonderful during a game to look around my living room and see all of their beautiful faces and to think to myself I scored big with my family!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow,Such a big family! I think its nice to keep everyone so close,and to share something as a family. Family is very important,and it will be valued by your children and grandchildren in years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Blog and picture is to sweet! I always say to everyone I don't know where i would be without my sister and brother, especially my brother. Having a sibling is such a wonderful thing, its a everlasting friendship unlike no other! Having a large family I'm sure is so joyousness! I'm not a football fan but they are fun to watch with a group of people and a platter of wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always told myself I wanted a big family when I was older and I was lucky enough to be able to have four siblings who mean the world to me! Without my two brothers and my two sisters I wouldn't be the person I am without them today! Family is the most important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT LOOKING FAMILY. I AM VERY FAMILY ORIENTED, I COME FROM A VERY BIG FAMILY ALSO. GREAT TEAM TO ROOT FOR. I LOVE THOSE COWBOYS !

    ReplyDelete